The Core offers a full suite of fee-for-service tumor biology and translational support services including:
- Tumor Biology Services: In vitro assays of therapeutic efficacy, mechanism of action, and anti-angiogenic activity using standardized or investigator supplied cell lines.
- In Vivo Tumor Models: Subcutaneous and orthotopic tumor growth models, models of metastasis, transgenic models of tumorigenesis and progression, and models of angiogenesis.
- Consultation and Support: Planning of preclinical studies in animal tumor models. Protocol preparation, study implementation, data and sample collection, and evaluation and analysis of data.
- Exploratory Pharmacokinetics and Toxicology
- Drug Development and Translational Research Support
- Pharmacodynamics, and Biomarker Validation and Assay Development
- Clinical Protocol Support
- Cell Line Labeling: Fluorescence and luminescence for real time imaging of tumor progression in collaboration with the Center for Advanced Molecular Imaging (CAMI).
- Model Set-up and Management for Imaging Probe Evaluation: In collaboration with with the Center for Advanced Molecular Imaging (CAMI).
- Zebrafish Model: Rapid assessment of biological activity and toxicity
For more information on any of the services, contact the Developmental Therapeutics Core.